If you remember, I didn't want to cut the foam for all 6 chairs until I made a muslin test of the cover. So, today I am going to show you how I made that pattern and I will try it out in muslin.
| || |
Now the final problem ... how to attach the back to the seat cushion. I was thinking of making some kind of hinge, but every way I thought to do it was going to be awkward the then it dawned on me that I can hold them together with Velcro tabs!!!! That will make them easier to store when not in use. I will show you how I do this in the next installment which, I hope, will be the finishing of all these cushions.
Simplicity just gave me a rush job, and I think this project is going to sit for a a few days.