A couple weeks ago I posted two blogs about this set of toddler costumes.
Today I'm going to show you how I worked on the face for the owl, and share a couple "oops" I made along the way.
Then, I felt confident about the color I wanted the larger eye mask to be, so I appliquéd it on with a small zig zag stitch, but I wasn't sure about the rest, so I cut out felt shapes to experiment. The black line around the eyes proved to be too strong, I thought.
Dang ... I hate it when that happens! I caught some of the other part of the hood when stitching the beak ... well I'm getting a good workout with the seam ripper ... ha ha!
Next time ... the costume corsets and skirts.