I will now show you how I made them.
1. Using bulky yarn, place a long piece along a 1 1/2” wide piece of cardboard. Then start to wrap the main piece of yarn around the cardboard.
3 . Carefully slide your scissors under all the yarn wrappings ...
5. Bundle up all the yarn pieces and tie, using the long piece, with a square knot. If you feel your yarn is weak in anyway, wrap and tie again with some stronger string or cord.
2. Wrap it 150 times and cut off.
4. Cut through all the yarn, leaving the long piece in the center.
6. Hold by the long ties and give it good shake.
VOILA' .... you've made a pom-pon!